Friday, August 15, 2008

my little bro is not so little anymore:(

Where does the time go????? (As I have been saying for the past year with Nathan, I now say with Conner) I can't believe he is now ELEVEN years old and starting MIDDLE SCHOOL?!?!?!?!?!
This is CRAZY!!!!!! How is this possible?????? I remember holding him as a tiny baby and taking care of him. I remember changing his diaper, feeding him, potty training, wrestling in the living room, watching him play outside on his swing set, watching Barney, OH all the memories!!

They grow up too fast! It makes me sad and happy at the same time. He is so special to me. He has always felt more like a son than a brother. I would do anything for this child.

He has always called me Sis-Sis and since he is getting older he has now started calling me Stephanie more often. But every now and then he will "slip up" and I hear "Sis-Sis" and I love it!! I was "Sister" to Bryan and will always be. And now I am "Sis-Sis" to Conner and ALWAYS will be!

(I have lots of baby pics of Conner, but that was before the digital time. I will try and get some and post them. He was such a precious, beautiful baby!! Those blues eyes were amazing and still are!)


CONMAN!
(May 2008)

Sis-Sis and Conner
(Easter 2008)

Conner
(celebrating 11 years of this precious life)

Just the three of us!

Me and my little bro!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure that he loves his sis-sis just as much. Love the pictures, he sure is getting grown, but so are you and Bryan. Love you all, Mom

Christie Mitchell said...

Time goes by sooo fast it seems like!! Thank you for the comment, it was a very exciting day!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Poppy said...

Wow does time fly. Conner is in Middle School now and you and Bryan are parents. Wow am I getting old or what. Maybe I am just getting WISER..... You were a great little Mom to Bryan and you were such a great help with Conner. He loves you more than you will know. Thanks for all you have done!!!! I love you, Dad/Poppy

Anonymous said...

"Thank you so much for talking about me on your blog sis-sis and i hope nathan gets home soon, so i love you and thanks again."


Love,
Conner

Pope Family said...

What about your big little bro. It is amazing to see how much Conner has grown. He will soon be a little man. I know that he is and will continue to make us all proud.

Pope Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pope Family said...

What about your big little bro. It is amazing to see how much Conner has grown. He will soon be a little man. I know that he is and will continue to make us all proud.