Monday, August 18, 2008

just the two of us...



Casey and I decided to get away for a night and enjoy it being just the two of us for one a couple of days. Trying to get our minds off of everyday life, we went to Atlanta for a Braves game on Friday night and then to the Georgia Aquarium and The World of Coke on Saturday. We enjoyed being together and just getting away!! It was long over due!

BRAVES VS. GIANTS
(Braves lost)





Georgia Aquarium









World of Coca-Cola




6 comments:

The Davidson's said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!! Thank you for my comment. That was so sweet!!

Poppy said...

Turner Field is something else. It was fun when we went last year. I am glad you guys got away for a long overdue time together. We love you both.

Dad/Poppy

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures!, the hotdogs make me hungry. I am glad that you two got a chance to get away for some time together. Looks like you both had a great time. Soon Nathan will be here and you can forget ANY alone time. I can't wait!!!!!!

Love you all, Mom

Shanan & Shannon said...

What fun! I'm so proud of ya'll for getting away from "life" for a bit. Next time we are meeting you there! You only get one free trip to Atlanta a year..."free" meaning by yourselves-:) We continue to pray hard for all the "happenings" in the Allums household. Casey, I'm surprised at your response to touching the water animals! At least Stephy doesn't mind getting her hands dirty-:) wink.

Shanan & Shannon said...

ps - I love Poppy's picture!

Stephanie Drew said...

i would love to go to the aquarium ~ i've heard it's great and looks to be by your pictures! so glad you were able to get away and relax.