I haven't checked out your family blog for a while, so what a treat for me to see all those sweet pictures. What a cutie! I tried to do the regular pictures in the chair to track growth and somewhere along the line, I stopped. It's a big regret. I know you'll keep taking those pictures so we can see sweet Cooper growing!
I love how your mother's and artist's eye has captured Cooper's spirit and beauty. What a joy!
You are such a beautiful family and I pray you will soon have the big brother home.
9 comments:
Can you sprinkle some slow grow on him please! You might get a smile out of him if you put him in some other jammies:) wink.
how sweet!!!!!
I haven't checked out your family blog for a while, so what a treat for me to see all those sweet pictures. What a cutie! I tried to do the regular pictures in the chair to track growth and somewhere along the line, I stopped. It's a big regret. I know you'll keep taking those pictures so we can see sweet Cooper growing!
I love how your mother's and artist's eye has captured Cooper's spirit and beauty. What a joy!
You are such a beautiful family and I pray you will soon have the big brother home.
Hugs and prayers,
Therese
Cooper is a doll! So fun to see him growing and changing, seems they stay little for such a short time.
Praying for all of your family.
Cooper is a doll! So fun to see him growing and changing, seems they stay little for such a short time.
Praying for all of your family.
I love the first picture! He looks like a little old man! Too cute!
ADORABLE... I hate that I missed the celebration get together on Monday night. You both just look amazing with him. Perfect!
SWEET SWEET SWEET!!!! I cant belive how big he has gotten!!
Loving all the pics! I'm just in love with BahCooh!!
Post a Comment