Thursday, July 2, 2009

a day on the lake....

Last weekend we spent a day at the lake. It was HOT, but fun! I enjoyed the sun, water and riding in the boat while casey enjoyed the wakeboard and tubing. I sure do miss the wakeboard, but my back and knee does not! Maybe next year:)



me and granny...


"Monkey Balls"



me and case


casey and leah getting a little air!


50 and he has still got it!


Casey scaring us all!


"Conman!"


Conner decided he wanted to learn how to peel and cut potaoes! He was scaring me with that knife!!



Can't wait to go back this weekend!!!






3 comments:

Shanan & Shannon said...

Ya'll are standing really far from the monkey ball target - I thought you only stood 13 feet back?!? That may be why I win all the time-:) Casey, you are getting too old for that kind of foul play. Looks like fun and appears that you got a good bit of sun Steph!

Erin McCoy said...

wowzers!! FLIPS?!?!?! incredible! hahaha

Julie and Philip said...

Yeah, we are definitely gonna have to get Phil on the wakeboard before the summer is over. :) I wanna see that!