The Marek family came to town this past weekend! It was a quick trip with lots of fun! I think we are all still trying to catch up from the fun and lack of sleep:) We enjoyed our time with the Marek 5! There is never a dull moment and we love it!
We look forward to making a trip to see them soon! We love you guys and cherish our time we get to spend with all of you!
(Sorry for the lack of pics... I was not on top of my "A game", so the camera sat in idle mode.)
1 comment:
It's not like us not to take a ton of pictures! Oh well, there's always next time. Thank you so much for housing our family, for feeding us, for loving on us and our children and more importantly, for sharing your hearts with us. We cherish our time together immensely and always wish we had more time. I admire your hope & perseverance and know that God is doing great things in and through you...even on the toughest of tough days. We love you, Steph & that man-:) ps - Tell CLA that I will be sending the paperwork for the "casey comp" medical report. At least I got through my run tonight with less pain than I thought...that will bring the suing price down! wink.
Post a Comment