Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Trip to Visit the Marek's!!!

We went to visit some friends who just recently moved to Augusta, GA. We had a great time and hated to leave. We cherrish our friendship we have with them!!

They have two boys- Cole, who is 2yo, and Mason, who is 6months. Cole loved having "friends". He wanted to know what "Casey was doing" all the time. We spent the weekend relaxing and spending time with the Marek's. Although I did not like getting beat at Phase 10 and Sorry by Shannon. We will have a rematch soon!!! Saturday morning we drove to Aiken, SC, which is ony about 20 minutes from Augusta, to visit a small old town with cute little shops and ate some lunch. We had so much fun and can't wait to go back!!

Mareks- We had so much fun and can't wait for your visit here in B'ham! We miss you all!

Mason...



Cole...

~Brothers~
The Gang minus Mason...
Shan getting painting lessons ;)
The Boys cooking Dinner!!
Jake the Dog :)
This is what happens when you stay up too late!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Um, yeah, I'd say ya'll were up WAY to late! What was going on??? LOL!

I'd say that surpasses the catch phrase game at the Ryles!

We miss all of you so much! Anyone is welcome here in Kansas!!!

Shanan & Shannon said...

oh, what a wonderful time we had with you, Poop & Ducky. Ya'll are forever friends so keep spilling your secrets. We look forward to seeing ya'll in September in "the ham" and look forward to some more late-night napkin events. I love the pics of the kids and may need you to print some for me...yes, of course we'll pay for them, Casey-:) I smile just thinking about our weekend. Thanks for your reciprocated friendship! Shan & the boys!