I will be an Aunt for the first time in the near future:), but we are hoping and praying it will not be too soon. My brother, Bryan, and his wife, Jennifer, are expecting twin girls, Addison and Taylor! Jennifer has been in the hospital since last Wednesday with contractions. (She is just now 32 weeks) The doctor has been trying different medications and seems to have gotten things under control as of now. She is hoping to come home in the next day or two. Pray that the babies stay safe and continue to grow and come in God's perfect timing! We know God's hands are on those precious girls and he is keeping them safe! Thank You Lord!
I am so excited to meet my two nieces and I am even more excited for the day they get to meet Nathan!
Thank you for your prayers. I will keep you updated.
~Stephanie
No comments:
Post a Comment