Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"cooper happenings"


Cooper is growing and changing soooo fast!!!! I can't keep up!!!!

Well, as you can see Cooper has a blue helmet. No, we are not wearing this just for fun or preparing for football season... it is not fun at all. Cooper has a moderate asymmetrical shaped head. We are wearing this to help correct. Hoping we get it off in a couple of months. He wears it 22-23 hours per day, 7 days a week! Overall, it is going well aside from the funky smell we have to wash off everyday and the flare ups with his eczema. He acts like it is not even there! Us on the other hand have threatened to run over it with the car or burn it;).



We are cutting our two top teeth... those teeth are sooo mean!!!! Aside from mild fussiness and a few ruff nights of sleep, he is taking it like a champ!!!!

After a bath... sometimes we have to chase his naked little self to just get a diaper on;)

8 months old.... where does the time go?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?! So big!!!

now that we have teeth, we brush... or just eat the toothpaste:)

6 comments:

DeDeandMatt said...

Sarah Avery saw these pictures and said "Cooper has a whale on his shirt".. She is currently into all sea animals and especially whales.. I was so surprised that she called him by name right away.. Love the pictures. And he looks so cute in his helmet! Such a sweetie

Poppy said...

What a handsome little guy. He is growing so fast. Yes he takes things like a champ and is such a wonderful joy to be with. Maybe one day he could exchange that blue helmet for a Crimson one!! Love you Cooper,

Poppy

Shanan & Shannon said...

He should be a helmet model! Even adorable with a big blue thing on his head:-) I'm glad you took pics and shared them. You are such a good momma brushing his teeth - I was never that diligent. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I have seen a lot of babies in those same helmets, but I think Cooper wins cutest hands down!! Stick with it...it's a pain (especially in this heat), but the final outcome is worth it!!

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

He is such a cutie!!

Megan Shirley said...

He is so stinking cute. The helmet will come in handy - I've often thought it would be easier to have one than deal with all of the potential concussions :) We miss you! Can you skype this week? Let me know a time!