Eating in the tub.... Cooper does not like solids, so we are trying ANYTHING!
Swinging! He loves his swing!
playing with friends!
swimming! he loves to splash the water!
sitting in the bath and playing.
Cooper is getting so big and changing so fast!!! I can't keep up!! He is getting so active and so fun! He is wanting to crawl so bad, it will not be long. We are still working on solids. He just refuses any foods! He is now saying babababa, dadadada, and bye, bye, bye. Still waiting on mama!
3 comments:
what a sweet face!!!!!!
Oh dont worry he will be saying Mama before you know it. All I hear is Hey Mama, mama, mama all the time but hey I wouldnt change it at all...
Getting teary eyed looking at pics...bring him to his Aunt Shaney soon! I love the picture with his friend:) My 3 boys all said Dada first...but once they learned "Mama", they dropped Dada for quite some time!
Post a Comment