I'm impressed at how quickly you posted pics! If only I could be that on top of my blogging... The pictures are beautiful! I'm glad you guys had fun at the beach.
Precious! Those are wonderful memories. I can't believe how big connor is! Sprinkle some "no grow" on him! The picture of A/T sitting in the bucket has got to be my favorite. You continue to amaze me with your pictures!
Hey girl, I use Photoshop Elements 7...it will do just about anything, I am still learning, lol. I love all your new pictures :) Hope you have a great Sunday :)
7 comments:
I'm impressed at how quickly you posted pics! If only I could be that on top of my blogging... The pictures are beautiful! I'm glad you guys had fun at the beach.
Great pics. Who posted first?????? We had a great time. Can't wait to do it again. Love you, Poppy and Nina
Looks like you all had a great time. The girls look so cute in the suits. Love you all, Gammie
Precious! Those are wonderful memories. I can't believe how big connor is! Sprinkle some "no grow" on him! The picture of A/T sitting in the bucket has got to be my favorite. You continue to amaze me with your pictures!
Hey girl,
I use Photoshop Elements 7...it will do just about anything, I am still learning, lol. I love all your new pictures :) Hope you have a great Sunday :)
Oh yeah, one more thing..almost all the collage things I do in Picasa, that is a really neat program and it is FREE!!
Post a Comment