Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Papa's Truck




3 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh man....could I tell you some tales involving this truck! If you need any dirt on your Mom, just let me know!

Also, loved the picture of you and Bryan in the baby bed...I remember you being such a little "mother" to him! I have some cute ones of you two with my oldest, Blake. I'll
have to share them with you sometime.

Steph, I don't comment much on Nathan's blog, but please know we're praying hard over here. I just don't understand it, it makes no sense that he is not here NOW. But I just have to keep trying to remember how many times in my own life something made absolutely no since, but worked out in His perfect way and in His perfect timing. Sigh....praying for you guys that to be revealed and realized soon.

Jamie

The Spahn Family said...

that is wayyy cool & totally retro!

BrandyC said...

Loved seeing you and Casey the other night -- in person -- not just in blogosphere!