Monday, March 16, 2009

FREE!!!!

I have been shopping with coupons for over a year now. And when I say coupons, I do not mean just from the ONE Sunday paper that is delivered to the house. I print off the internet and purchase AT LEAST one extra paper on Sunday.

Just in the past months, I have been trying to do much more and get even better at this system. I love to see how much I can save and how much free stuff I can get. I never pay full or even half price for something anymore:)
I got my some friends couponing along with me, one which is Julie. She is addicted too now! Our husbands think we are crazy but they love the money we are saving and the pantry is well stocked!!! They do not mind that part at all!

I will not bore you with all the details, but will leave you with pics of some of the free, or allmost free, items I have "bought" over the past week or so.
If you are interested in learning how to do this... a great site is http://www.southernsavers.com/ to get you started. She breaks it down easily. She shows you how to shop at Publix, CVS, and Walgreen's (the store's around this area).
Some items are missing because they are in use:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have got to learn how to do that.

Shanan & Shannon said...

oh man - I wish I was as good as you! I'm trying hard and maybe one day I'll get the hang of it! We're proud of you! Maybe if I needed lotion this would be easier-:) love you.

Stephanie Drew said...

we should totally swap secrets! :)

Megan Shirley said...

I need a tutor when I get home. Seriously - I'm coming over and I'm taking notes.

Love, Megan

The Spahn Family said...

Aren't you glad you stopped tuning me out! (o: Nice stash!!!