Well, the Marek 5 came to town for a visit! We had a great weekend just hanging out and being together as we always do. They finally made it late friday night after a loooong ride through the "parking lot" from Augusta to Birmingham (thanks for not turning around!). We had fun Saturday just hanging out at the mall, eating at Tip Top Grill, baking V. Day cookies, then a wonderful Dinner with the Ryles and a fun game where we learned lots about each other and our mate:).
Thanks guys for loving us and taking time out to come and see us! We always enjoy every minute! That is why I am still exhausted:). I can't wait till the next fun weekend with you!
Attempting a pic with exhausted Shan... harder than I thought

Finally after 10 attempts....

Dance, Dance Revolution (The Boys)

Mason

Cole

Making Valentine cookies!
2 comments:
no, thank you for a wonderful weekend. You are right, we ALWAYS have a great time. Thanks for making cookies with the boys - that was super sweet. We were tired but a visit is more important than sleep...make sure Casey reads that-:) Thank you for sticking to our diet...I mean, lifestyle change! The scales were still nice to me at my weigh in! Thank you for constantly cleaning the floors so that our feet didn't get dirty (wink), for cooking and baking, and for entertaining us. We love you guys dearly. Okay, I think my house is being torn up by 2 little boys...gotta run!
Looks like you all had a good time, I am so glad that you have such good friends. Can't wait to see more pictures. Love you, Mom
Post a Comment