Monday, July 21, 2008

My Sweet Girls...

I took pictures of the girls a couple of weeks ago and here are a few. They are getting so big and so fun! I just love these sweet things!!! I long for the day that their Nathan is home with them so he can sit right between them for the picture! They are going to have so much fun and so are we!!

I LOVE YOU BABY GIRLS!

Taylor



Addison

7 comments:

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

These pictures are great.. You did a wonderful job. Have you ever thought about doing it on the side??? If you do let us know you always take great ones.

Anonymous said...

These are the best pictures ever, I can not believe how great they turned out. Of course you had two beautiful little girls, so it's hard to take a bad picture.

I can not wait either till Nathan is here and we can take all three of them and get millions of pictures. It is going to be soooo much fun.

Love you all, Mom

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

steph- these are so good! i know nathan will be home soon and terrorizing and loving on those two girls:)!

Megan said...

Those pics are awesome Stephanie. I love where one is going one direction and the other is headed the other! Just beautiful.

Stephanie Drew said...

what cuties! it's so funny that one looks just like brian and one looks like jennifer...

Poppy said...

They are definitely beautiful. You did a wonderful job on the pictures. They should be so proud to have an Aunt like you. We cannot wait to have Nathan home to be with his cousins too. We are praying every day. We love you all, Poppy

Shanan & Shannon said...

Wow Steph, amazing! I think these are my favorite pictures you have ever taken! Incredible. Now if only my boys would sit still that long to get such great photos...can't wait to hug your neck this weekend.