We had a Wii night with Jules and Phil- it was soooo funny watching them box!! Jules WON!! I think we convinced them they need one!! Caroline will love it;)! casey being lazy... Racing Julie on the bull Brock was so into the Wii!
SO FUN! I bet you creamed Julie on the bull race...you have zero mercy when it comes to newcomers' learning curve-:) I think we need to get Casey the Wii exercise games...he's getting way too lazy playing video games. He could at least stand up and exert some energy! So glad you guys had fun...we look forward to playing again (or Shannon looks forward to playing and I look forward to cheering!)
3 comments:
Brock looks like he really enjoys you new toy.
SO FUN! I bet you creamed Julie on the bull race...you have zero mercy when it comes to newcomers' learning curve-:) I think we need to get Casey the Wii exercise games...he's getting way too lazy playing video games. He could at least stand up and exert some energy! So glad you guys had fun...we look forward to playing again (or Shannon looks forward to playing and I look forward to cheering!)
Yall look very intense. Poor puppy looks very bored! Hope to see you over the summer!
Post a Comment