Casey got me a Wii for my birthday! We have really enjoyed playing it. It can be addictive! Although I do not like that Casey is better than me!!
This birthday was hard, becuase it made me miss my baby boy even more. I pray this is the last birthday I have to celebrate without him here.
Me and the girls on my birthday!
Casey, Brock, and Shannon- taking a break from the Wii
Me and Shan being lazy...
Celebrating mine and Conner's birthday...
Happy 11th Birthday CONNER!!!

Me and Taylor

Me and my Hubby

Dad and his kids...

The birthday kids;)

More celebrating... Dinner at Habanero's then cake!
Taylor helping me 'blow out' the candles
Bryan and Casey boxing...
robert, mom, addison, brock (jealous)
Me and Addison
Addison flirting with casey
Beautiful girls!!!
Taylor...
Addison
Where's Nathan??
3 comments:
Fun Fun Fun! We really enjoyed our time with you. Thank you for hosting us and for a delicious birthday meal! We'll come anytime someone says "Party!" Next party...Nathan's homecoming!!!!
That's all I want for my birthday, is for Nathan to be home.
Love the pictures, the twins are getting so big. And it is so hard for me to believe that my baby girl is grown and has a baby boy of her own, Boy am I getting old.
Love you all, Mom
The pictures look great. I hope that you enjoyed your birthday. I know that next year will be even better with Nathan home. I am so glad that you will be visiting him soon. Jennifer, the girls, and I are all looking forward to having Nathan home to play with and love on.
Thanks for some great pictures. They truly do have a great Aunt and Uncle.
Oh yeah, by the way, you look old. I thought I saw some gray hairs. You may want to consider coloring out the gray.
Happy birthday,
Bryan
Post a Comment