Monday, September 10, 2007

~Marek's Visit~

The Marek's came to town and stayed with us this weekend. We had so much fun and LOVED hosting them in our home while they were here in town. I just wish there stay could have been longer.


Thanks Marek Family for making the trip and spending so much time with all of us! We enjoyed every waking minute! I know you are exhausted~I hope you made it home safe! We can't wait for you to come back real soon! You all are very special! See you when we see you!



A DAY OF FOOTBALL- ROLL TIDE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEIL!!!

COLE PLAYING WITH JAKE AND BROCK...

MASON!!
SHAN AND THE GIGGLES :0)

COLE AND AUNT STEPHIE


HOOK'EM HORNS!!
~THE GIRLS~

2 comments:

Shanan & Shannon said...

oh man, what a delightful time we had with ya'll. Thank you so much for hosting us. You were such wonderful hosts that we WILL be back. Make room for us, baby Nathan, we like your room-:) Thank you for being such good friends and for being Cole's #1 obsession at the moment. You take such wonderful pictures...now, if you could get both boys smiling in one picture...that's your latest challenge - maybe in October!!! We think ya'll hung the moon...even Casey, on most days!

Shanan & Shannon said...

ps - have I ever mentioned that the music on your blog makes me cry? Sometimes, if there are no new updates, it's my goal to click off before the music stops! I do love the songs though and would love the play list.